- 1 Pokemon Go APK, Tips, Cheats, Hacks & More
- 2 Pokemon Go Tips & Tricks (All )
Pokemon Go APK, Tips, Cheats, Hacks & More
Pokemon Go Apk Download
Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been discovered on planet Earth!
Now’s your chance to discover and capture the Pokémon all around you—so get your shoes on, step outside, and explore the world. You’ll join one of three teams and battle for the prestige and ownership of Gyms with your Pokémon at your side.
Pokémon are out there, and you need to find them. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s a Pokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball… You’ll have to stay alert, or it might get away!
Search far and wide for Pokémon and items
Certain Pokémon appear near their native environment—look for Water-type Pokémon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops, found at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments, to stock up on Poké Balls and helpful items.
Catching, hatching, evolving, and more
As you level up, you’ll be able to catch more-powerful Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. You can add to your collection by hatching Pokémon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokémon evolve by catching many of the same kind.
Take on Gym battles and defend your Gym
As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers.
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
– This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
– Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4 – 6.0 installed.
– Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks
– Not compatible with Android devices that use Intel Atom processors.
– Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
– Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
– It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
– Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
– Please visit www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
– Information current as of July 5, 2016
Download Link For Pokemon GO apk mirror Click Here
Pokemon Go Tips & Tricks (All )
1. ‘Pokémon GO’ tips and tricks, cheats: How to catch rare, legendary Pokémon
The first thing to consider is the PokeVision, which is a map of sorts that shows players what Pokémon are around a particular area. All the player has to do is type in the address and the PokeVision will do the rest. It will show the map of the address, as well as all the nearby Pokémon around it.
2. Pokemon GO Secret Code: Game Codes, Tip You Should Know By Now
Here are some of the most important tips that you should already know by now:
- The trainer level cap is level 40. This means that at the moment no matter how much you level up, level 40 is the max level that you can reach. There is no word yet on whether this is going to change or not but getting to level 40 will still take a while. In fact, if you reach level 39, you will need to earn 5 million XP in order to reach level 40.
- Vaporeon is the second strongest Pokemon. If you are looking for a very strong Pokemon that is easy to get, consider getting a Vaporeon. Based on the Pokemon GO code, it is the second strongest Pokemon in the game. Only Mewtwo is stronger than a Vaporeon which could be due to a mistake but it is certainly something that you can take advantage of.
- For faster egg hatching, travel in a straight line. It has not been revealed how exactly the game tracks the distance you travel when you are hatching an egg in Pokemon GO. Based on the feedback of several gamers, it is said that traveling in a straight line would be the fastest way to reach the distance required.
- The way you throw a Pokeball determines how much XP you earn. It also determines the likelihood of catching a Pokemon. A curveball gets you bonus XP while “nice”, “great” and “excellent” throws make it more likely for you to catch a Pokemon.
3.Evee Evolution Trick
This trick is both a secret tick and an awesome reference to the Pokemon animated series. With it, you can select which type of Pokemon you want to evolve your Evee into.
Before evolving your Evee, change it’s name to the corresponding evolution you want:
- Pyro: Flareon
- Rainer: Vaporeon
- Sparky: Jolteon
Some players have claimed this only works for the first time you evolve an Evee into each type – so if you already have a Flareon, the Pyro trick won’t work.
At Comic Con, Niantic’s CEO confirmed this is an intended trick an homage!
4. How to Catch Pikachu as Your Starter Pokemon
Though most Pokemon found in the game are semi-random, there’s a way to catch Pikachu as a starting Pokemon.
Video Guide: How to Catch Pikachu Starter
You will notice upon creating your character that Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle will appear around you.
However, if you refuse to catch these three starting Pokemon, and ignore them long enough, Pikachu will appear on your map alongside the others, ready for you to catch!
You’ll need to refuse these Pokemon at least four times before Pikachu will appear. Once you see Pikachu, zoom and catch him and he’ll be yours forever!
More Update are coming soon!!!