Reliance Jio hit the market in 2013 after Reliance Industries bought 96% share in Infotel Broadband Services Limited (IBSL) in 2010 and renamed it Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL) in January 2013. It took the telecom market by storm when Jio 4G was launched commercially in the year 2016.
While Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE has rocked the market by announcing its 4G services and content streaming packages like no other, there seems to be some confusion among users of this technology when it comes to the speed of Jio 4G Net. The speed is usually great while using Jio Cinema or Jio TV, but other services on the same internet connection may seem like dragging. Here is a small guide to help you increase the speed of your Reliance Jio 4G Net.
Increase you JIO 4G download speed
- Turn off your mobile data.
- Go to settings, mobile network, Access point names.
- Edit JIO APN settings, Change APN protocol from IPv4 to IPv4/IPv6.
- Save the APN settings and turn on your mobile data.
- You download speed will increase for sure.
Follow these simple steps to get immediate results.
You could also install one of the applications given below to improve the Jio 4G VoLTE Net speed:
– MTK Engineering mode
– Shortcut Master (Lite)
– VPN master or snap VPN
– Speed Booster and Optimizer app
Your Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE Net uses 3 LTE bands viz Band 3 (1800Mhz), Band 5 (850Mhz) and Band 40 (2300Mhz). In case you do not want to install any of the above applications on your phone, you could also try the following steps which would not only improve the speed of Jio 4G Sim Card but also enhance the band coverage.
– Best speed – Band 40> Band 3> Band 5
– Best coverage – Band 5> Band 3> Band 40
– Also, set preferred network type as LTE only
Following these simple tricks can increase the speed of your Jio 4G Net and you can relish the world of internet shopping, chatting, video calling, social sharing and surfing at the light speed that Reliance Jio brings forth.