Transfer Money From One Debit Card To Another (ATM CARD TO ANY BANK ACCOUNT)
When it comes to transfer money from 1 debit card to another debit card there is only few possible ways. Let say I have two bank accounts having one debit card for each, then if you had less balance in 1 account. If you want to transfer balance from one account to another there is option of net banking but getting net banking account is another headache. At this point there is one easy and effective way that can solve your problem.
There is App called State Bank Buddy which you can download from Play Store. Simply add money by Credit card, Debit card, Net Banking etc. You can also recharge, shop, bill payment many options are available. One trick you can do is transfer money from one account to another account using available payment options. This method is really handy when you want to transfer money from one account to another bank account. Just add money, then select transfer to account, fill details of your bank account, IFSC code etc. and just transfer, isn’t it easy?
Features and details State Bank Buddy
State Bank Buddy is the first Indian Mobile Wallet Application available in 13 Languages. It comes with several features like Send money to registered and new users, Ask money and Send reminders to settle dues, transfer additional cash into an account of your choice free of cost, Recharge and Pay Bills instantly, Book for movie tickets, flights and hotel and shop for your favorite merchandise.
How does State Bank Buddy work?
• First time users Sign Up by swiping to the right
• Load money into your wallet
• Transfer money with your contacts on phonebook
• Recharge your mobile/DTH and pay bills
• Shop online and book movies, flights and hotels
• Transfer money instantly to your bank account
• 24*7 customer support: Write to us at email@example.com
All you need:
• A Non-Rooted Android phone
• Access to Internet data services either through wireless facility or 4G/3G/GPRS/Edge
• Smooth functioning of application subjected to the reception quality of your data plan