- 1 2016 GAMING PC CONFIGURATION
- 1.1 1) Cabinate : Circle Gaming Cabinet CC 821 without SMPS (with 3 LED FAN)
- 1.2 2) Monitor : LG 20M37D 19.5 Inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor
- 1.3 3) Keyboard Mouse : Logitech MK200 Media Wired Keyboard and Mouse Combo (Black)
- 1.4 4) RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 Memory Kit (CMZ8GX3M1A1600C10)
- 1.5 5) Hard Disk : WD Blue 1 TB Desktop Hard Drive: 3.5 Inch (Internel Hard Disk)
- 1.6 6) Power Supply : Corsair VS Series VS450 – 450 Watt SMPS
- 1.7 7). Processor : Intel 3.4 GHz 4670K i5 4th Generation Processor BX80646I54670K
- 1.8 8) Mother Board : Gigabyte GA-H81M-S socket LGA1150 Motherboard
- 1.9 9) GRAPHICS CARD – ZOTAC GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Graphics Card
- 1.10 Summary – best gaming PC configuration under ₹ 50,000 India 2016
- 1.11 share with your friends
- 1.12 Related
Check out updated post
In this post I am going to list best gaming PC configuration under ₹ 50,000/-
Building a gaming PC for the first time can be a very challenging task and to choose between the processors – whether to Buy an AMD or Intel has been a debate which has existed for decades. Same applies to the graphics cards Nvidia Vs AMD which will give the best value for money.
- Secondly should I buy a Nvidia GTX 750 Ti or a GTX 960 will GTX 750 Ti to fulfill the need for gaming with high resolution and decent FPS in all gaming titles. How much more do I need to spend if I go ahead with a GTX 960 build? All these questions can be very daunting and make the task even more difficult.
- Now the 3rd biggest problem is the reviews we find on all the tech sites like tech power up, Toms hardware or from Linus tech tips have one issue in common they consider the US pricing and hence decide whether you should buy a Nvidia GTX 750 Ti or a GTX 960 based on performance per dollar. Now this can be really inaccurate as pricing in India for Hardware is very different than in US or UK or elsewhere. We need to understand, track Indian pricing of hardware then draw a performance comparison and then recommend the best components which offer Best value for Indian Rupee.
Another big point is to look at the service/distribution network of the component you are buying. Why is this important because if something goes wrong 6 month after purchase you would not be carrying your graphics card 500 km to get it replaced? Also, they will not do instantaneously. Buying online can be a good Idea but buying from a local dealer can be beneficial for after sales service & support.
PC Configuration Basics for beginners –There are many combinations which you can buy when it comes to PC components. But the best configuration is that which optimizes a PC performance as a whole and give the best possible experience.
For eg. I would not suggest someone to buy a GTX 980 with a core i -3 processor or 4 GB ram with a core i-7 processor since if we do that we will have a bottleneck component, which will reduce the performance of entire Rig.
So it is essential to have all components maximize performance in relation to each other. So we club a core i7 with a GTX 980 ti and R9 – 270x with a core i3 for best results and best utilization of our budget.
All the PC gaming Build in the article or on CeoRavi.com are based on two principles:
- Best Value for Money
- Performance of Gaming PC as whole for multiple tasks
General Note: PC Gaming is Graphically much more advanced compared to Consoles (Xbox one,PS4 etc).
2016 GAMING PC CONFIGURATION
Price – ₹ 3,200
• Compatible with professional gaming & high end graphics
• Easy access ports in front
• 100% hemmed refined work & sturdy structure
• Capable of extension
• Multi fans for heat dissipation
Material: Steel Black Body
Compatible Motherboard: ATX / MICRO ATX / MINI – ITX
Expansion Slots:CD ROM Bays : 3 , 3.5 inch Drive Bays: 3 , SSD Drive Bays: 3
3 Form Factor: ATX / MICRO ATX / MINI – ITX
Front Audio Ports: 2HD- Audio Front USB Ports 2.0: 1 Internal 3.5 inch Drive Bays: 3
FRONT USB PORTS 3.0: 1
120mm Rear Fan: 1 120mm LED Fan: 2 SSD Slots: 3 Graphic Card length: 310MM
CPU Cooler Height: 170MM Height: 413MM Width: 185MM Length: 430MM Without Front Panel
Supports 3 fans can easily house graphics cards up to 12.6 inch, 1 front USB 2.0 ports and 1 USB 3.0 port. Good design and stylish.
Price : ₹ 6,300
Details – LG 20M37D 19.5 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor Good Monitor offer up to 1600*900 resolution which is great for this PC configuration. With 1080p PC may find it difficult to max out some titles but with 1600*900 resolution the experience will be smooth.
Why I am not suggesting a 1080P monitor is for the simple fact, that higher resolution monitor will need more powerful GPU and CPU to render graphics, and with this build would strongly recommend this monitor as you will be able to play all current games like Assassin’s Creed Rogue, GTA 5, CS:GO, Fifa 15 , Battlefield 4, Far Cry 4 and even the dreaded Assassin’s Creed Unity at good frame rates.
The monitor comes with the LG display manager, which offers great customization in terms of setting, brightness, contrast, sharpness and other display options for watching movies, playing games and reading. You can set it up the way you want to reduce strain on eyes.
Price : ₹ 823
- Instant media and internet access
- Eight shortcut keys
- Full-size keyboard
- Comfortable, quiet typing
- Instant access to applications
- 3-year limited hardware warranty
- High-definition optical mouse
Price : ₹ 3,130
- Designed for stability, stringently factory-tested
- Backed by limited lifetime warranty
- Optimized for compatibility with the latest CPUs and motherboards
- Vengeance memory supports the Intel XMP (Extreme Memory Profile) standard
- XMP memory profile for simple, safe overclocking
- Heat Spreader: Vengeance; Memory Configuration: Quad Channel
- SPD Latency: 9-9-9-24; SPD Speed: 1333MHz; SPD Voltage: 1.5V
Would recommend a 16 GB RAM, Preferably go with Corsair 8GB one of the best build quality components.
Price : ₹ 3,769
- Upgrade and backup with ease
- Future-proof storage
- Improve PC performance
- 1TB capacity
- 3.5-inch internal hard drive
- 64MB buffer size
- 2 years warranty from the date of purchase
1 Tb hard disk is the minimum you should be buying along with this rig and WD is good compared to other manufacturers for replacement and warranty fulfillment. The WD Blue 1 TB has a spindle speed of 7200 RPM which is better than most 5400 RPM drives, it offers Cache Memory of 64 MB and high-speed data transfer SATA up to 6GB/S.
Price : ₹ 2,600
- Low noise, high efficiency ,VS450 offers up to 85% efficiency
- Real Power
- Sophisticated design
- VS450 is backed with a three-year warranty, and you get lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service.
To run a GTX 750 Ti which is recommended for this Rig you will need a 450 watt PSU minimum so go ahead with a Corsair 450 Watt so you have no trouble running it, don’t buy a low-quality PSU which will not let your card and processor run on full load and may damage the components also. PSU minimum of 450 Watt is considered good. Also, if you have any distinct plans of running a crossfire on AMD R9 – 290 you may have to buy a PSU which is 650 watt or more. The cost will go up by 4k. For now let’s assume we will be running only 1 card which is sufficient for the current setup.
Expected Price : ₹ 15,995 – 17,999
I am not an Intel fan or anything but as per all benchmarks and personal use intel runs on low TDP and power consumption and generates less heat along with excellent performance. For this range, you can purchase the core i5 or AMD 8350 or any other AMD architecture based processor for Gaming. You will not have much performance difference between the two, however, would recommend the Intel processor. You can also upgrade the Intel processor to a core i7 using the same motherboard we have chosen without incurring any extra expense.
The Intel Processor is clocked at 3.4 Ghz with 6MB L3 Cache, it is based on the Haswell architecture and is manufactured with 22 NM manufacturing process. The processor has support for Intel hyper threading technology.
Price : ₹ 3,590
Gigabyte GA-H81M-S :Offers all basic features and sufficient number of SATA, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports and supports the graphics card well. If you are looking for more good motherboard go ahead with Gigabyte B85M-D3H Motherboard will cost you around Rs. 6,000. The processor in this rig does support overclock because we have choosen a K series processor which support overclocking.
Price : ₹ 10,175
- Memory Bus: 128 bit, Core – base clock: 1033 MHz and Core – boost clock: 1111 MHz
- GTX 750 Ti series , NVIDIA GeForce and Model: ZT-70601-10M
- PCI Express 3.0 x16 (Compatible with 1.1) interface and 2GB memory size
- DVI, HDMI, display and VGA ports
The heart of the gaming Rig is a graphics card it has to be power full and in gaming it makes up for a weaker processor, only some CPU intensive games require higher processing power. With this build I am glad to suggest GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Graphics Card offers excellent performance for Money.
Summary – best gaming PC configuration under ₹ 50,000 India 2016
|PC Configuration||Model & Specification||Price (₹)|
|Cabinet||Circle Gaming Cabinet CC 821 without SMPS (with 3 LED FAN)||3,200|
|Monitor||LG 20M37D 19.5 Inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor||6,300|
|Keyboard & Mouse||Logitech MK200 Media Wired Keyboard and Mouse Combo (Black)||823|
|Ram||Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 Memory Kit (CMZ8GX3M1A1600C10)||3,130|
|Hard Disk||WD Blue 1 TB Desktop Hard Drive: 3.5 Inch (Internel Hard Disk)||3,769|
|Power Supply||Corsair VS Series VS450 – 450 Watt SMPS||2,600|
|Processor||Intel 3.4 GHz LGA 1150 4670K i5 4th Generation Processor||15,995|
|Mother Board||Gigabyte GA-h81M-S socket LGA1150 Motherboard||3,590|
|Graphics Card||ZOTAC GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Graphics Card||10,175|