In this post I am going to list best gaming PC configuration under ₹ 50,000/-
Building a gaming PC for the first time can be a very challenging task and to choose between the processors – whether to Buy an AMD or Intel has been a debate which has existed for decades. Same applies to the graphics cards Nvidia Vs AMD which will give the best value for money.
- Secondly should I buy a Nvidia GTX 960 or a GTX 1050Ti will GTX 960 to fulfill the need for gaming with high resolution and decent FPS in all gaming titles. How much more do I need to spend if I go ahead with a GTX 960 build? All these questions can be very daunting and make the task even more difficult.
- Now the 3rd biggest problem is the reviews we find on all the tech sites like tech power up, Toms hardware or from Linus tech tips have one issue in common they consider the US pricing and hence decide whether you should buy a Nvidia GTX 960 or a GTX 1050Ti based on performance per dollar. Now this can be really inaccurate as pricing in India for Hardware is very different than in US or UK or elsewhere. We need to understand, track Indian pricing of hardware then draw a performance comparison and then recommend the best components which offer Best value forIndian Rupee.
Another big point is to look at the service/distribution network of the component you are buying. Why is this important because if something goes wrong 6 month after purchase you would not be carrying your graphics card 500 km to get it replaced? Also, they will not do instantaneously. Buying online can be a good Idea but buying from a local dealer can be beneficial for after sales service & support.
PC Configuration Basics for beginners –There are many combinations which you can buy when it comes to PC components. But the best configuration is that which optimizes a PC performance as a whole and give the best possible experience.
For eg. I would not suggest someone to buy a GTX 1080 with a core i -3 processor or 4 GB ram with a core i-7 processor since if we do that we will have a bottleneck component, which will reduce the performance of entire Rig.
So it is essential to have all components maximize performance in relation to each other. So we club a core i7 with a GTX 1080 ti and GTX 1050 Ti with a core i3 for best results and best utilization of our budget.
All the PC gaming Build in the article or on Ceo Ravi are based on two principles:
- Best Value for Money
- Performance of Gaming PC as whole for multiple tasks
General Note: PC Gaming is Graphically much more advanced compared to Consoles (Xbox one,PS4 etc).
- 1 List of parts for best gaming pc configuration in India under 50k
- 1.1 1.Processor : Intel Core i3-7100 7th Gen LGA 1151 Processor
- 1.2 2. Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2 Socket LGA 1151
- 1.3 3. Graphics Card : ASUS GeForce GTX950-2GB DDR5
- 1.4 4. RAM: Hyperx Performance Gaming Black 4 GB DDR 4 (x2)
- 1.5 5. Power Supply : Corsair VS Series VS450 – 450 Watt SMPS
- 1.6 6. HDD : WD Blue Desktop 1TB Internal Hard Drive
- 1.7 7. Cabinet : Circle CC 830 Professional Gaming Cabinet White
- 1.8 8. Keyboard And Mouse : Dragonwar Storm Gaming Keyboard & LED Mouse Combo
- 1.9 Buy : Dragonwar Storm Gaming Keyboard & LED Mouse Combo
- 1.10 9. DVD Writer : Asus Internal DVD Writer DRW-24D5MT
- 1.11 10. Monitor : Samsung 18.5 Super Slim LED Monitor with PLS panel 178/178 Full Viewing Angle
List of parts for best gaming pc configuration in India under 50k
- Socket LGA 1151
- Intel HD Graphics 630
- Frequency: 3.9GHz
- Cache 3 MB
- Intel Kaby Lake Core i3
I am not an Intel fan or anything but as per all benchmarks and personal use intel runs on low TDP and power consumption and generates less heat along with excellent performance. For this range, you can purchase the core i3 or AMD 8350 or any other AMD architecture based processor for Gaming. You will not have much performance difference between the two, however, would recommend the Intel processor. You can also upgrade the Intel processor to a core i5 using the same motherboard we have chosen without incurring any extra expense.
The Intel Processor is clocked at 3.9 Ghz with 3MB L3 Cache, it is based on the Intel Kaby Lake architecture and is manufactured with 22 NM manufacturing process. The processor has support for Intel hyper threading technology.
Price Range : ₹ 10,800 to ₹ 11,300
- CPU Support: Intel 6th generation Core processors
- Graphics Interface: 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16
- Expansion Slots: 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1, 4 x SATA 3, 4 x USB 3.0, 6 x USB 2.0
- Realtek GbE LAN
- All new Gigabyte App Center is simple and easy use
- CPU Socket: LGA 1151
- Display Interface: D-SUB
- Intel H110 chipset
- Memory Type: 2-channel DDR4
- 3 Years Warranty
Note : If you want to overclock the cpu you can go for z170 chipset motherboard
Price Range : ₹ 4,000 to ₹ 4,500
- Dual Fan Cooling – Twice the airflow, yet three times quieter than reference, for better immersion in gaming and media playback
- Ice-White Shroud – Perfectly matched with ASUS Z170 motherboards for excellent aesthetic theme out of the box
- Super Alloy Power II – Exclusive alloyed components increase performance while lowering noise and increasing overall lifespan
- ASUS Exclusive Auto Extreme Technology – Eliminates human variances during PCB component assembly and increases reliability.
- GPU Tweak II – Versatile and intuitive, tweak GPU performance and fan profiles with one click, or manually.
Price Range : ₹ 13,300 to ₹ 13,800
Hyperx Performance Gamming Black 4 GB DDR 4 x 2 = 8GB
- Easy to install – plug-and-play functionality
- Automatic overclocking – reach faster speeds and highercapacities just by installing the memory, no adjustments inBIOS needed
- Cost-efficient – the perfect combination of price andDDR4 performance
- Unique – asymmetrical, signature FURY heat spreader
- Design – low profile, black heat spreader color andmatching PCB
Note : if you want more RAM , you can buy 16GB (2x8GB)
Price Range for 1 Ram : ₹ 2,300 to ₹ 2,600
Price Range for 2 Rams : ₹ 4,600 to ₹ 5,200
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- AC input from 200~240VAV
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- Safety Approvals: cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
Price Range : ₹ 2,300 to ₹ 2,600
- Upgrade and backup with ease
- Future-proof storage
- Improve PC performance
- 500GB capacity
- 3.5-inch internal hard drive
- 64MB buffer size
Price Range : ₹ 3,300 to ₹ 3,700
- Material: Steel white Body :: Compatible Motherboard: ATX / MICRO ATX / MINI – ITX
- Expansion Slots: 7 ::: External 5.25 inch Drive Bays: 3 ::: Internal 3.5 inch Drive Bays: 3
- Front Audio Ports: 2 HD-Audio / AC 97 ::: Front USB Ports 2.0: 2 ::: FRONT USB PORTS 3.0: 1
- Fan Control Slots: 2 120mm LED Fan slots: 1(1200 RPM / 17 dBA) 1(1200 RPM / 17 dBA) Back – Normal Fan slot
- SSD Slots: 3 HDD ::: Easy SWAP Dock: 1 (Top Front)
Price Range : ₹ 4,000 to ₹ 4,200
- Gaming keyboard
- 3200 DPI programmable mouse with Software
- 6 Button
- 8 programable Keys
- Water proof keyboard
- 1 year warranty. Warranty is covered only against manufacturing defects , physical damage is not covered under warranty
Price Range : ₹ 1,000 to ₹ 1,200
- Windows 8 Compatible
- 24X DVD writing speed
- E-Green saves over 50% of power consumption
- Double the security with Disc Encryption II through password
- control and hidden file name functionality
Price Range : ₹ 900 to ₹ 1,000
- It’s a super slim Monitor with 178 degree angel..
- Picture quality is Awesome.
- Recommended Resolution is 1366×768..
- Comes with both VGA & HDMI ports(which is not the case with some of the competition)
- “low brightness” mode – easy on the eyes
Details – Samsung 18.5 Super Slim LED Monitor Good Monitor offer up to 1366 x 768 resolution which is great for this PC configuration. With 1080p PC may find it difficult to max out some titles but with 1366 x 768 resolution the experience will be smooth.
Why I am not suggesting a 1080P monitor is for the simple fact, that higher resolution monitor will need more powerful GPU and CPU to render graphics, and with this build would strongly recommend this monitor as you will be able to play all current games like Assassin’s Creed Rogue, GTA 5, CS:GO, Fifa 15 , Battlefield 4, Far Cry 4 and even the dreaded Assassin’s Creed Unity at good frame rates.
The monitor comes with the samsung display manager, which offers great customization in terms of setting, brightness, contrast, sharpness and other display options for watching movies, playing games and reading. You can set it up the way you want to reduce strain on eyes.
Price : ₹ 5,000
Approximate Total price of PC build : ₹ 48,000 – 52,500
If you have any questions ask in comments. Share this article with your friends.
Must Read Article